ANUSBOY THE MOVIE PREVIEW 2016 ANUSBOY THE MOVIE PREVIEW 2016

Classic grotesque animation, not a frame wasted. A school shooting and an blatant Jihad WITHIN the school, the wheels of controversy must spin indeed.

My only complaint, is that the music may be undermining all of the audio in the scene. Either that, or there's too little going on in the sound effect area. Most of your animations have this dreadful silence to them that keeps you really hooked, making every little noise made emphasized.

Alight Alight

Astounding

Almost flawless, animation was perfectly fluid. It felt completely life like. Very original art work, beautiful music. This is incredibly professional, I like the mixture of style (Frame by frame, pseudo 3D, and rigging/tweening on the humanoid robot) everything blended so well. All of my praises to you.

Late 4 School Late 4 School

Anime Studios

I can very easily tell you made this with anime studios. Or at the very least ToonBoom. The animation was actually pretty good, many movements looked stale and too short of inbetween frames, i don't know if that's because of frame loss or quick animation. Either than that my only complaint is that some lines (like the shoulders of the chick Pico was trying to bag in his hallucination) were sloppy.

RWA responds:

Thanks for the review! Most parts were rushed because of the deadline, but there still is frame loss which makes it worse. I uploaded an HQ version to YouTube so you can check it and compare (there's a link under "My Website").

Oh, and I did this with Toon Boom Animate Pro 2 (good eye). After I heard about it from Adam Phillips, it became my number one animation tool! I did the compositing and post-production in After Effects.

Nighthawks Nighthawks

Great choice in music

And i like the concept. But again the poor narration, quality and animation quality brought it down. I am too reading the Great Gatsby in English right now....do you live in New York? And go to Manhattan Center for Science and Math?

RCR: Promiscuous Kunio RCR: Promiscuous Kunio

Damn you

Song is stuck in my head now.

SMB: The Mushroom Hero 7 SMB: The Mushroom Hero 7

They just keep getting crappier

Ripping off SMBZ left and right. You didn't even TRY to make an original sprite fight. I mean i know it's impossible since it's sprite but at least try to make the action and concept your own but nope. No effort.
Mario is NOT DBZ. This is just spammed DBZ effects with repeated movie clips.
Seriously. Start ACTUALLY TRYING.

Link2370 responds:

You're either blind or just stupid if you think that this series is solely based on fighting. Even if you might personally think the action concepts aren't original (because in SMBZ, Luigi OBVIOUSLY has a mysterious power that will be central to the plot later on, etc.), I hope that you're at least smart enough to realize that the plot is growing to be even more important than the action. And if you're going to talk about originality, at least my plot isn't a rip-off of the Android Saga of DBZ (which SMBZ basically is, though I still enjoy the series).

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

You said the...*looks around* N WORD *everyone in room gasps*

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Great as always

But for a season finale it felt kind of short, an not TOO much happened in it.
And man was i depressed at how it ended. It's crazy i actually didn't ever wonder why Mickey of all people was chosen. Then you bring up the question in the show, and now I'm curious as hell as to why. I literally sat up straight expecting to hear why. It felt like it was gonna be something a lot deeper than a random pick. When he walked off saying he knew why i said "holy shit.....wait...DON'T TELL ME THIS IS THE E-" *cuts to black*...
I guess your trick here did work, it left me wondering and wanting more WGJ4K.
But even with it all, this did feel lacking. With all the teasers you had up on YT you left us all expecting a long and big (no homo) episode. Not living up to that was a Mickey the dick move.

The Many Kirbies Collab The Many Kirbies Collab

Inspiring

MUCH better than the original collab.

golfinho responds:

yeah!

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

God dayum

You've lost your mind.
And so have I.
For i came to robot rock sex.