ANUSBOY THE MOVIE PREVIEW 2016 ANUSBOY THE MOVIE PREVIEW 2016

Classic grotesque animation, not a frame wasted. A school shooting and an blatant Jihad WITHIN the school, the wheels of controversy must spin indeed.

My only complaint, is that the music may be undermining all of the audio in the scene. Either that, or there's too little going on in the sound effect area. Most of your animations have this dreadful silence to them that keeps you really hooked, making every little noise made emphasized.

Alight Alight

Astounding

Almost flawless, animation was perfectly fluid. It felt completely life like. Very original art work, beautiful music. This is incredibly professional, I like the mixture of style (Frame by frame, pseudo 3D, and rigging/tweening on the humanoid robot) everything blended so well. All of my praises to you.

Late 4 School Late 4 School

Anime Studios

I can very easily tell you made this with anime studios. Or at the very least ToonBoom. The animation was actually pretty good, many movements looked stale and too short of inbetween frames, i don't know if that's because of frame loss or quick animation. Either than that my only complaint is that some lines (like the shoulders of the chick Pico was trying to bag in his hallucination) were sloppy.

RWA responds:

Thanks for the review! Most parts were rushed because of the deadline, but there still is frame loss which makes it worse. I uploaded an HQ version to YouTube so you can check it and compare (there's a link under "My Website").

Oh, and I did this with Toon Boom Animate Pro 2 (good eye). After I heard about it from Adam Phillips, it became my number one animation tool! I did the compositing and post-production in After Effects.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

fuck yea

Made it to the top 10 on every song except the last
Evil-Dog you son of a bitch

Primary Primary

Needs work

The game was utterly boring, i liked the concept, the animation and everything were good so was the idea, but people have the attention span of a fly, this was boring as hell, i only played so far in hope that it gets interesting. And the controls, why not the arrow keys? It was annoying as shit trying to play this with "A,W,D" keys. way too frustrating, you should have had the option to use both or to switch between which to use. That's all i have to say.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

I'm still dead

I played this on the first day it came out, and to this day I'm still dead. It keeps it's promise, love this game...too bad i can't play it again Dx

Rose Inn Rose Inn

Beautiful.
I absolutely love the feeling to this. This reminds me of the Stoic Theme from Shawshank Redemption. My favorite level simply for the music.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Lol. Thank you.

The Granny Beat The Granny Beat

Yes master

How do you want me to murder the children?

Short-Factor responds:

toothpaste

Stars to NY Stars to NY

Amazing

Man I've never bumped my head to a beat so much. I love the feel of jazz in it. Especially at 5:25, brilliantly executed, timed and placement. It fits so well and feels so great. You give modern funk a good name. Kudos.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Yeah modern funk
I'm really trying to delve into the genre because I feel like I'm lightyears away from real funk
I think I'm at some cheap pseudo-funk phase and I think I'm heading into electrofunk
I'm really glad you enjoyed this though, I'll be putting more effort into the stuff I do in the future

Monsters Monsters

Disturbingly sexy

Your ideas are gruesome and no holds barred, straight out of an Acid trip nightmare. I love every detail of it.

I will one day hire you to design for me.

Yuffies soft spot Yuffies soft spot

god dayum

To the guy below me
My raging hard veiny cock BEGS to fucking differ.

Metroid Physiology Metroid Physiology

Metroid

For some reason....I thought of chinese food when i saw this..
Anyway, amazing work good sir, it's as if one actually existed and this is a picture from a biology text book.